Quotes For Daughters
Beautiful Daughter Quotes
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.- Enid Bagnold
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Mermillod
- Daughters understand as they grow older, they become good friends. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Her Smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter.
- If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be – enthusiasm. – Bruce Barton
- The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.-Paul Walkertur
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- When I tell you I Love You I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that YOU are the Best Thing that ever happened to me.
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence – that they may be true and faithful. – Elmina S. Taylor
- My fingers may be small but I can still wrap daddy around them!
- I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much. – Hedy Lamarr
- Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love and she’ll never settle for anything less.
To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
- Yes, I do have a beautiful daughter. I also have a gun, a shovel and an alibi.
- You’ll be her first role model, her first friend, her first love. You are her mom and she is your whole world. She is your little girl.
- Who can describe the transports of a beam truly parental on beholding a daughter shoot up like some fair and modest flower, and acquire, day after day, fresh beauty and growing sweetness, so as to fill every eye with pleasure and every heart with admiration? – George Fordyce
- You’ve been a blessing from the start – I love you daughter with all my heart.
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. – Martin Andersen Nexo
When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away. – Hugh Jackman
When a mother quarrels with a daughter, she has a double dose of unhappiness hers from the conflict, and empathy with her daughter’s from the conflict with her. Throughout her life a mother retains this special need to maintain a good relationship with her daughter. – Terri Apter
Having two daughters changed my perspective on a lot of things, and I definitely have a newfound respect for women. And I think I finally became a good and real man when I had a daughter. – Mark Wahlberg
- I won’t always like who you are, but I will always love you. You will always be my child.
The father of a daughter is nothing but a high class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan. – Garrison Keillor
- My Daughter – I will hold you up when you can’t stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.